Myanmar Health and Development Consortium (MHDC) is a locally established and managed firm with local, regional and international expertise in health and development arena.
Health and development Consortium is committed to enhancing the local capacity for sustainability and country ownership in the area of international development assistance.
1. to improve health and development outcomes in Myanmar and in the
2. to assist in improving the social and economic dimensions of the workforce and attain country ownership
3. to facilitate the use of cutting edge technologies and innovative approaches in health and development programmes
4. to promote linkages with international and local networks and collaboration partners
5. to promote private-public partnerships for health and development activities
6. to advocate for resource mobilization for health.